Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Game Plan

I never been good in any sport, I’m scared to play volleyball, I love basketball and i can shoot a ball in a ring but never know how play to it… I learned to play chess but i must admit i just do it to at least beat my father… and i did once… only once… for a hundred times we play i beat Him once.. and that is it…. I love to watch tennis but i never actually hold a tennis rocket…I used to have bike but never ride it outside the town until it was stolen.  In all sport  their is always a game plan… Manny Didn’t win because  he is The Best fighter… He win Because he always Have a Great Game plan and His team carefully plan it, He practice it…  He always Stick to the plan…. What is the Plan?.. to Beat his opponent… People make plans… I have plans,  But even how hard i plan… i always blow it off… blow it off…. that's why i always make other people disappointed… yes I do that. So many things I said I will do… but never do it… Every night before i sleep i set my alarm at 5:00am.. i Plan to jog and loose some weight…and every morning I wake up my alarm ringing.. I hated it… i turn it off and sleep again… until i wake up so late, then again and i promise my self that tomorrow will be different so at night i set my alarm at 5:00 am, i will jog for one hour prepare breakfast, clean my room, and start the day right, and do all the things i need to do, be productive. Every night i plan my day for the next day… But every morning i ended waking up so late. I wish i can do that… a sport man plan… a game plan… a game plan that will lead me to success a plan that will guide me to everyday of my life.. a plan that will make me closer to happiness.. a plan that will make me a better person… plan… yes I want a plan… a plan that i will stick to it, and do it,  Coz know I’m stranded … I’m just standing in the middle of nowhere… and i have no plans… no plans at all… i know i cant just stand and wait for someone to move me… life is not a fairy tail at all… We just don’t come home and everything gonna be alright… I need a plan.. a plan that makes me a winner, a game plan, can just someone coach me..




No comments:

Post a Comment